January - Responsibility
- Looking for books, audio or DVDs to help understand Responsibility? Check out these resources available at North Perth Public Library: RESPONSIBILITY BOOK LIST
- More books about Responsibility
- Like to watch movies? Here is a list of movies that deal with responsibility. RESPONSBILITY MOVIE LIST
- Here's an interesting TEDtalk from TED2013 by Meg Joy called "Why 30 is NOT the new 20". It's all about why it's so important to seize every day. If you have a "I have plenty of time" mentality, nothing happens and your life will become a missed opportunity. Take responsibility - do something, however small, every day that gets you closer to the person you want to be.
- But it's not my fault... heard that a million times? Here are some notes from a book titled "It's Not My Fault: The no-excuse plan to put you in charge of your life" by Dr. Cloud and Dr. Townsend. Some great tips on how to take responsibility for your life and make your goals happen.
- Don't mess with this kid! Adora Svitak presented a TEDtalk called "What adults can learn from kids". Kids dream of a perfect world and we should work toward those good ideas without limiting ourselves with "that's not possible because..." Don't underestimate what a kid can do!